Haute Summer Night
If you’re in Seattle, and at all interested in fashion, you’ve probably received a Facebook invite for Haute Summer Night: Fashion on the Boardwalk. It will be a carnival-inspired evening dedicated to celebrating Seattle fashion, summer and fun. I’m excited to have been invited by the Fashion Network Seattle crew, and I’ve got a surprise for you, if you’re keen on going!
But first, here’s what you need to know about the Haute Summer Night: Fashion on the Boardwalk Event:
- Doors open at 7pm, the runway show starts at 8pm – featuring 4 local designer collections.
- There will be games and activities throughout the night (carnival, beach themed), as well as lounge areas and dance party after the show
- General tickets include show, food, drinks and entertainment
- VIP cabana includes tickets for 6 and a private cabana. Cabanas will have front row viewing of runway show, include bottle service non-alcoholic mixings and beverages, a bottle of wine, a private VIP hosted bar, and VIP swag bags, as well as access to all activities and food. - APPARENTLY there are only 2 Cabanas left, so if you want one, you need to get on it! Use code “cabanaVIP” for 10% off.
- Two additional hosted bars will serve Pearl Vodka, DaMa wine and Emerald City Beer for general admission.
- Paparrazzi style blue carpet entrance (photooooos!)
- A portion of the proceeds will benefit Sew Beautiful
To get tickets visit this link to Eventbrite – and if you use the secret code, “birdie” you’ll get $25 off your general admission ticket price. Of course, I have 2 tickets to give away to one lucky Bonne Vie reader.
Here’s how this works: leave a comment below with your name (and a way for me to contact you) for one entry, and tweet about this giveaway for another. In fact, I even made a tweet for you!
Hey, Seattle: @birdiee is giving away 2 tickets to the Haute Summer Night Fashion Event, hosted by @seafashiontv http://bit.ly/jW2LYa
Easy, right? Do this as many times as you want – just come back here and let me know when you did it! You have until June 15th – and then I’ll use random.org to pick a number. If that number is yours, you and a friend will be my guest to the Haute Summer Night event. Discounted ticket sales end June 16th, so even if you don’t win, you still have a chance for tickets to this fun event.
So get to it! And we’ll see you there!