Links à la Mode: Ice Cold Lemonade
Edited by Clutch 22
Compiling this week’s round up of posts hit closer to home for me. I think we can all relate to the times where stress builds up and blocks inspiration. Reading each of these individually was the exact refreshment I needed (hence “lemonade”), especially with my birthday coming up next week – total outfit planning mode.
So what’s in the mix? Alixrose and Decline Designs offer personal style inspirations, Fasshonaburu teaches us how to get our budget-shopping on at high-end boutique sales, hkShoeGeek talks harnesses and Fashion Consciou$ inspires by reviving the culottes trend (so cute on her).
Links à la Mode : June 25th
- 39th and Broadway: Ever wonder who really determines how your clothes fit? An interview with a technical designer
- alixrose: You have the perfect outfit, but whats the one thing that can keep it from becoming fabulous?
- A Typical Atypical: A deep dive into the reasoning behind shoe obsessions
- Awakened Aesthetic: Affordable ways to bring urban fashion into your decor without getting tacky
- Bobbins and Bombshells: Fashionable History – A look into 1920’s swimwear and bathing suits.
- Bonne Vie: When Bloggers Unite – The Hotel Max Edition
- Decline Designs: Defining Your Personal Style – Having “Go-To” Outfits
- Fasshonaburu: Digging through a high end sales to find purchase-worhty pieces, and tips on how to not go over budget
- Fashion Consciou$: Fashion Flashback – Return of the culottes
- Fashion Pulse Daily: The evolution of the gladiator to the “mandiator”
- Freya: A little gown guide for your summer wedding
- hkShoeGeek: Harnesses – A collection of favorites for every style and price range
- Idiosyncratic Style: A guide for casual wedding attire
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: You just don’t compare…
- Retro Chick : Mary Queen of Charity Shops – Now it’s all over, some final thoughts
- Shoe Daydreams: Are you on board with the latest trend – Over The Knee boots?
- Tatiana Supports the Arts: Indie Designer Spotlight – ALEX&RA, designed by Alexandra Cipparone
- The Bare Skinny: Not everything has to be black and white – inspiration for adding color to your wardrobe
- The Coveted: Shu Uemura’s inspired lashes
- Unfunded: Respect your elders – Rock the vintage!
- Work Chic: Chic hosiery options if you still have to wear them in the summer heat!