Wholestyle on the Web: Week of 10/02/2009
Hey all you beautiful Bonne-Vie readers, Jaka here. It’s Friday! That means you get to check out all the wonderful wholestyle-approved articles that have been popping up all over the place, in one convienient location. You might notice that the roundup’s in totally the wrong place today, but it appears that my server back at home is having a hard time and may possibly have contracted swine flu. Here’s hoping it’s better soon [and a big thank-you to Birdie for letting me make a mess in her space]!
- Almost Fearless: 67 Travel-Friendly Jobs to Consider
- Already Pretty: Compare and Contrast
- Apricot Tea: The Things My Mother Taught Me
- Athena Magazine: A Question of Nipples
- Boing Boing: The American Burquini and Modesty Throughout the Ages
- Bonne Vie: The I in “Relationship”
- The Coveted: Do Fashion Blogs Glamorize Smoking?
- Cupcakes and Mace: The Lost Symbol – Dan Brown Review
- Dancing Down the Moon: VeganMoFo – Cookbook Whores of the World, Unite!
- The Demoiselles: Wing Tips – There is Nothing Wrong with Your Hair
- Denim Debutante: Celebrate Lee National Denim Day
- Dramatis Personae: Ashe Mischief’s Shopping Bill of Rights
- Gala Darling: Yayoi Kusama
- Her Bad Mother: Snips And Snails And The Unbearable Heaviness Of Roman Polanski
- Mother Henna: Silent Truth is No Longer Silent
- No Titles: What Writers Need to Do
- Positively Present: Light Up Your Life – 5 Ways to Make Your Path Brighter
- Rabbit Write: Stupid Girl
- Yes and Yes: The Five Beauty Tips That I Know
That’s all for this week, kids! Tune in on Monday for a big announcement (which may or may not end the world) back at Jaka’s Tea Party [assuming the server isn't still exploded]. Enjoy your weekend and roll around in some of those newly-fallen leaves for me.